Hot Toys revealed Iron Man 3 Mark XLII Armor Figure in 1:4 scale. This Iron Man figure stands at 20-inches tall. It features battle damaged armor as seen in the Iron Man 3 film. It includes Tony Stark helmeted head, multiple sets of hands, and multiple interchangeable head sculpts. Other features and accessories include light up LED functions, interchangeable battle damaged pieces, a Road Warrior battery, a figure stand and more. Iron Man 3 Mark XLII 1:4 scale figure comes in 2 versions, standard and deluxe. The deluxe version will include an Arc Reactor style figure base. The base will have its own LED light up features with removable gantry arms.
Another upcoming release from Square Enix Play Arts Kai line up is the Marvel Variant Spider-Man figure. The Spider-Man variant figure is scheduled for October release of this year for roughly $87. Spidey comes in a stylized version of his black Symbiote suit. The figure includes interchangeable hands, spider webbing lines, spider webbing blast, a spider web base and a figure stand.
Square Enix has revealed a new Play Arts Kai line up with Marvel Iron Man Limited Color Version figure. The Iron Man figure comes in a gunmetal gray color scheme, much like the Mark II suit. It will include missile parts, jet flaps, interchangeable hands and a figure stand. It’s retailed for $87.
Kaiyodo has recently revealed a new figure for their American Comic Characters line up with Revoltech Marvel Comics Deadpool. The 6-inches Deadpool will have over 30 points of articulation. He is sporting his usual twin Katanas, pistols, leg holster, shoulder holster, and standard holster as well other accessories.
Hot Toys recently celebrated the grand opening of their flagship store at the newly opened Disneytown in Shanghai, China. To commemorate the grand opening, Hot Toys introduced 6 exclusive action figures that are only available in-store purchases. The figures are:
- Star Wars Gold Stormtrooper in 1:6 scale
- Iron Man 2 Mark IV in 1:6 scale
- Iron Man 3 Mark XXI Gold Version in 1:6 scale
- Iron Man Mark III and War Machine Comic Color Version Cosbaby
- Star Wars C-3PO and R2-D2 The Force Awakens Cosbaby
- Iron Man Mark XXI Gold Version Cosbaby
Diamond Select Toys has released a video teaser for the upcoming Marvel Select Odin the Destroyer action figure.
NECA has revealed their upcoming Marvel Comics Deadpool figure in 1:4 scale. The 18-inches tall figure is based on the comic version. He comes with a pair of Katana, a sai, 2 machine guns, a knife, a pistol and a belt accessory. Deadpool figure has over 30 points of articulation. No word on release date has been announced.
Kotobukiya is continuing their Marvel Comics line with the upcoming the Amazing Spider-Man ArtFX+ statue. The Spidey statue is featured in a classic crouching pose. He stands just a little bit over 3.35-inches tall in 1:10 scale. Spider-Man wears his traditional red and blue costume, recreated with detail in the fabric’s texture, black webbing design, spider emblem on his chest, and the superhero’s lean muscled physique. This Amazing Spider-Man statue is now available for pre-order and it’s scheduled for December release later this year.
Mezco Toyz has recently announced their upcoming release of One:12 Collective Commander Rogers Captain America figure. The figure will be available this coming September for $80. Commander Rogers Captain America features over 32 points of articulation and fine detail on his costume.
Hot Toys has revealed the upcoming Captain America: Civil War Scarlet Witch 1:6 scale figure. Scarlet Witch stands at 11-inches tall and she features over 28 points of articulation. Accessories include interchangeable hands, a necklace, effects pieces, and a themed figure stand. A miniature of Ant-Man will be included as well. The Captain America: Civil War Scarlet Witch figure is scheduled for 1st Quarter of 2017 release date.
- Product CodeMMS370
- Product NameScarlet Witch
- HeightApproximately 28cm tall
- Points of Articulations28
- Special Featureshead sculpt with real fabric hair and new makeup application, brand-new costume, interchangeable hands with red translucent fingertips and effect accessories, figure stand, and a bonus mini Ant-Man
- ArtistsHead Sculpted by So Young, Lee
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by KojunThe 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in Captain America: Civil War
– Head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, new makeup application, and long curly light-brown real fabric hair implantation
– Body with over 28 points of articulations
– Approximately 28 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands with red translucent fingertips for power-using effects accessories
– One (1) gesturing right hand with red translucent fingertips
– Two (2) gesturing left hands with red translucent fingertips
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) red colored top
– One (1) red colored leather-like coat
– One (1) pair of black leather-like pants
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) necklace
– Two (2) types of power effects accessories
– Captain America: Civil War themed Team Captain America figure stand with character’s nameplate and the movie logo
– One (1) miniature Ant-Man in running position (Approximately 2.5cm tall)