Medicom will release Star Wars: The Force Awakens action figures later this year with their MAFEX line. Up for grabs are MAFEX Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and the lovable droid BB-8 as well as C-3PO. Kylo Ren will include unmasked and masked head sculpts. Accessories include a burned Darth Vader mask, a cross-blade lightsaber, a lightsaber hilt, and a figure stand. Captain Phasma will include a fabric cape, interchangeable hands, a blaster rifle, and a figure stand. She is approximately 6.7-inches tall. The set of the droids will include an extended arm for BB-8 and interchangeable hands for C-3PO. C-3PO stands at 5.8-inches tall and BB-8 is about 2.4-inches tall.
Bandai has released new photo of their upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens Captain Phasma model kit in 1:12 scale. The metallic silver armor Captain Phasma model kit features full articulation when assembled including multiple interchangeable hands, a blaster rifle, a plastic cloak, a fabric cloak, decals, and a display base. The retail price will be around $32 and it’s scheduled for release in February of 2016.
The new details of Captain Phasma 1:6 scale figure has been released. Captain Phasma, portrayed by actress Gwendoline Christie, stands at 13-inches tall with over 25 points of articulation. Accessories features multiple interchangeable hands, a blaster, and a First Order logo stand. Fans can expect 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2016 for release date.
- Product CodeMMS328
- Product NameCaptain Phasma
- HeightApproximately 33cm tall
- Points of Articulations25
- Special FeaturesSpecially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on armor with weathering effects, finely tailored cape, highly detailed blaster rifle, and hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
- ArtistsHead Sculpted by N/A.
Head Painted by N/A. Figure Painted by Lok Ho
Head Art Directed by N/A. Figure Art Directed by JC. HongThe 1/6th scale Captain Phasma Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Phasma in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Approximately 33 cm tall
– Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on armor with weathering effects
– Newly developed body with over 25 points of articulations
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable chrome armored palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for aiming weapon
– Two (2) pairs of palms for holding weapon in different styles
– One (1) Captain Phasma’s distinctive chrome colored armor with weathering effects
– One (1) black and red colored cape
– One (1) black under-suit
– One (1) belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of silver boots
– One (1) light golden colored blaster rifle with extended stock
– First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with Captain Phasma nameplate and Star Wars logo
Hot Toys announced the upcoming of the next set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens 1:6 scale figure with Captain Phasma.
Kotobukiya is releasing their upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens Captain Phasma ArtFX+ statue. The statue is due for April 2016 release for $69.99. It comes with removable cape and a magnetic display base. You can select to display with her blaster rifle by her side or holding with both hands.