Gentle Giant has revealed a new Star Wars: The Force Awakens Rey Mini Bust. The bust is based on Rey as seen in Jakku from the movie. The 1:6 scale mini bust will retail around $120. For now it’s scheduled for early 2017 release date. Each of the Rey mini bust will be individually numbered with a matching certificate of authenticity.
The company behind the actual props used in the movie Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, Propshop, has revealed the availability for Star Wars fans the chance to own melted Darth Vader helmets. The company has teamed up with Lucas Film to craft the exact same way to produce the prop helmet. Each of the helmets will include an RFID chip as digital certificate authenticity. There will be only 500 pieces available and the melted Darth Vader helmet will reduce your savings account by $3500.
The next line up for Kotobukiya’s Star Wars ArtFX+ statue is Yoda & R2-D2 Dagobah. Scheduled for November release date, the set comes with translucent blue ghost Yoda. This 2-pack set features a mud coated R2-D2 and Yoda based on his appearance in Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back. Yoda stands about 2.5-inches tall and fans favorite astromech R2-D2 stands at 3.75-inches tall. The set is retailed around $64.99.
Sideshow has revealed their next Premium Format Figure line with Darth Maul based on Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace. The Darth Maul statue features dual blade lightsaber, a cloth outfit, and 4 interchangeable hands. This 12-inches tall Darth Maul is expected to be available around 4th Quarter of this year for $257.98.
Hot Toys will be releasing their version of Yoda based on Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back. Yoda stands about 5-inches tall in 1:6 scale. He comes with 2 interchangeable heads, additional hands, a cane, a crate container, a small lamp, and a LED light-up power unit. A Dagobah diorama base stand is also included. Yoda figure is scheduled for the end of this year release date.
- Product CodeMMS369
- Product NameYoda
- HeightApproximately 13cm tall
- Points of Articulations24
- Special Featurestwo newly developed head sculpts, specially developed body, finely tailored costume, range of accessories including a cane, crate container, small lamp, LED-light up power unit, and diorama base
- ArtistsHead Sculpted by . Please refer to below for detail artist info
Head Painted by . Please refer to below for detail artist info
Head Art Directed by . Please refer to below for detail artist infoThe 1/6th scale Yoda Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Yoda in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
– Interchangeable eyes-closed head sculpt
– Body with over 24 points of articulations
– Approximately 13cm tall
– Three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) relaxed hand
– Two (2) accessory holding hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
– One (1) beige-colored robe
– One (1) leather-like belt
– One (1) blissl necklace
– One (1) cane
– One (1) crate container
– One (1) small lamp
– One (1) LED light-up power unit (batteries required)
– Specially sculpted Dagobah diorama figure base with two rocks
Sideshow will be releasing First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure in the 2nd Quarter of 2017. Priced at $499.99, the First Order Stormtrooper figure stands at 19.5-inches tall. It features sleekly designed armor and helmet. It includes blaster rifle in hand and a themed display base. The exclusive version will also get a removable holster with a SE-44C Blaster Pistol.
Kotobukiya re-introduced a new 1:7 Scale Darth Vader ArtFX statue based on his appearance in Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. Darth Vader stands at approximately 12-inches tall and he is scheduled for October 2016 release date. The figure includes his iconic padded armor, integrated cape and skirt, control panels, and of course the most famous helmet.
Tamashii Nations released first look of Jango Fett SH Figuarts based on Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones. Jango Fett action figure will include two pistol blasters, a backpack, and a grappling hook. It will be released sometimes in September of this year for $57.
Sideshow recently introduce another of their life-size statue with Star Wars Yoda. Yoda statue stands at 32-inches tall and equipped with a Dagobah themed base stand as well as hand tailored apparel. He is priced at $2,499. Yoda Life-Size Figure will be available sometimes in late 2016 or early 2017.
Here is the first look of upcoming Disney’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story movie, which it will be released on December 16, 2016.