Tamashii Nations has revealed the first look of Captain America: Civil War figure, which based on the upcoming blockbuster Marvel Studio movie. Captain America figure is scheduled for May of 2016 release date for about $49. The figure will include interchangeable hands, an extra unmasked head, and Cap’s Shield.
threeA revealed their first DC Universe figure with 1:6 scale Steel Age Batman. Designed by Ashley Wood, Steel Age Batman stands about 13.5-inches tall. He features 50 points of articulation with highly detailed armor suit. Steel Age Batman includes 2 Batarang, faux-leather cape, faux-leather boots, pauldron, amd LED eyes. Scheduled for 3rd Quarter of 2016 release, Steel Age Batman is retailed about $240.00.
Batman is the first in ThreeA’s 1/6th Scale Collectible Series examining a world where the heroes have been replaced by robotic counterparts. Welcome to the Steel Age! Every town needs a Batman!
MAFEX revealed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot’s appearance in the upcoming film. The figure stands at 6.3-inches tall and features 20 points of articulation. Wonder Woman will retail approximately $48 and she is scheduled for September 2016 release.
Sideshow has revealed the next series of Premium Format with Catwoman figure. The 1:4 scale of Catwoman stands at approximately 23-inches tall. She is scheduled for release in the 2nd Quarter of 2016 and retailed for $399.00. Catwoman Premium Format figure comes with a whip, a black cat, and specially designed figure stand.
One of the most attention-grabbing moments in promotion videos of Star Wars: The Force Awakens was the duel between the lightsaber-wielding Finn and the baton-wielding First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper. Now with the epic blockbuster already hitting theatres around the world, Star Wars fans can fully enjoy this exciting fight between the renegade First Order Stormtrooper Finn and the Riot Control Stormtrooper on the planet of Takodana.
Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present a special 1/6th scale collectible figures set featuring Finn and First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper to let fans reenact this thrilling battle!
The highly-accurate Finn 1/6th scale collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of John Boyega in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt, finely tailored outfit, LED light-up lightsaber, detailed weapons, and a hexagonal figure stand with the Resistance’s emblem. The First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper is equipped with sleekly design Stormtrooper armor and helmet, the iconic baton, a riot shield, blaster rifle, and a hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem.
Hot Toys continue with the Star Wars: The Force Awakens releases with Finn in 1:6 scale figure. Finn figure is scheduled for 2nd or 3rd Quarter of 2016. Finn features multiple interchangeable hands, a blaster rifle, explosives with carrying bag, Luke Skywalker’s Lightsaber (with and without blade) and a Resistance themed figure stand.
- Product CodeMMS345
- Product NameFinn
- HeightApproximately 30cm tall
- Points of Articulations30
- Special Featuresnewly developed head sculpt, finely tailored outfit, LED light-up lightsaber, detailed weapons and accessories , and a hexagonal figure stand with the Resistance’s emblem
- ArtistsHead Sculpted by Seung-min, Kang
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by KojunThe 1/6th scale Finn Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of John Boyega as Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and hair sculpture
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding lightsaber
– One (1) right palm for holding blaster
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) dark gray colored tee
– One (1) beige and red colored leather-like jacket
– One (1) pair of black colored pants
– One (1) pair of dark colored boots
– One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) lightsaber hilt
– One (1) blaster with strap
– Eight (8) bombs (one bomb is in activated mode)
– One (1) gray colored bomb bag
– Resistance emblem hexagonal figure stand with Finn nameplate and Star Wars logo
Medicom MAFEX have revealed their version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper. The 6.3-inches First Order Stormtrooper will be released sometimes in August of 2016. It has 20 points of articulation and featuring accessories such as a blaster pistol, a blaster rifle, and riot control gear as seen in the movie. MAFEX First Order Stormtrooper is retailed about $ USD 49.00.