Tom Holland, the actor playing Peter Parker/Spiderman, has already filmed his Captain America: Civil War cameo. Captain America: Civil War will be released on May 6, 2016. Tom Holland’s Spider-Man reboot will be released on July 28, 2017 directed by Jon Watts.
At SDCC 2015, Square Enix displayed an unpainted look of Play Arts Kai Marvel Variant Black Widow. Now, Square Enix has released what appeared to be the final look of the figurine. Black Widow features 2 guns, multiple hands, and blast effects for her Widow Sting. She is now available for pre-order.
Hot Toys revealed Iron Man 3 Mark XL Shotgun figure in 1:6 scale. The Mark XL figure is based on the Tony Stark’s armor when he faced off Aldrich Killian and his Exrtemis soldiers in Iron Man 3 movie. It features a distinct armor design with metallic blue and silver paint. Iron Man 3 Mark XL Shotgun figure will be a great addition to any Iron Man collectors.
Product NameShotgun (Mark XL)
HeightApproximately 31cm tall
Points of Articulations30
Special Featuresdistinctive armor design with metallic blue and silver paint, helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with LED light-up function, interchangeable battle damaged armor parts, and LED light-up functions.
ArtistsHead Sculpted by Kojun
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Shotgun (Mark XL) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Shotgun (Mark XL), the Hyper Velocity Traveling Suit, in Iron Man 3
– Helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie and LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Metallic blue and silver-colored painting on armor
– LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) interchangeable left rib armor
– Two (2) interchangeable battle damaged torso armor parts to reveal LED-lighted torso (blue light, battery operated)
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– Improved articulations on neck and waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-paintedAccessory:
– One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pole
Arkham Knight edition Batman is
the most technologically advanced yet!
He has to be in order to face the lethal strike of
Scarecrow and the deliriously violent Harley Quinn!
The mysterious Arkham Knight seems to be calling the shots!
Take him out and Batman will be handling the unmasking for once!
Funko just revealed their Batman Arkham Knight edition that will be available this coming September. Based on the popular Batman: Arkham Knight video game, the vinyl figure edition includes Batman, Arkham Knight, Harley Quinn, and Scarecrow. Funko may or may not add more heroes and villains from the Arkham Knight series.
New Deadpool studio photos were released featuring Ryan Reynolds as the titular character.
Deadpool tells the origin story of former special forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson. He is subjected to a rogue experiment which leaves him with accelerated healing powers. Wilson then adopts the alter ego Deadpool.
The movie will be released on February 12, 2016 and it’s directed by Tim Miller.
Medicom Toys Red Son 1:6 Scale action figure is based on DC Comics’ 2003 Superman: Red Son by Mark Millar and Dave Johnson. Red Son was a mini-series comic with a premise if the Man of Steel has been raised in the Soviet Union instead of the US. Red Son stands at 12-inches tall and featuring interchangeable hands and display stand. Special muscle parts have been added to Medicom’s RAH 301 Kai body. It’s a must-have for DC Comics fans to add Red Son into their collections. You can pre-order now at Coconania online store.
Another announcement from Hot Toys at the ACGHK with Avengers: AOU Cosbaby (S) Series 2.5, which features the Hulkbuster and Tony Stark in his Mark XLV armor. The Hulkbuster stands at approximately 5.5-inches and Tony Stark is at 3.75-inches tall. You can preview more images from Hot Toy’s facebook page.
Hot Toys revealed yet another Iron Man statue and this time the new Iron Man 3 Pepper Potts and Mark IX Armor in 1:6 scale. The set includes a movie-accurate Pepper Potts figure and a fully features of Iron Man Mark IX armor. Accessories include interchanging hands, armor pieces, LED light up functions and an optional open helmet showing Pepper’s likeness. A Special Edition will be available for selected markets which includes an additional Mark VII illuminating helmet as bonus accessory.